Friday, January 8, 2010

Gone But Not Forgotten

I have neglected this blog for some time now, but with the start of this New Year I have many new goals, projects, and aspirations to conquer. As I thought about the things I hope to accomplish in my life I decided to make this blog a place where I can record them. I have many friends who achieved so much in their lives and I truly admire them. They have inspired me to do more and be a better me, so while I was doing my pondering how I could do this I started thinking of all the things I love to do: being a great mom and loving wife, cooking, cleaning (yes cleaning-I feel proud of a clean house), crafting, and decorating. These things make me happy, and I believe that the best way to be our better selves is to truly be happy. I look forward to sharing these things and hope to possibly provide ideas or advice that can be beneficial to someone else as my friends have for me. Happy 2010 everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment